Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. Visas are exempted for the citizens of the countries, which have signed a bilateral or unilateral visa exemption agreement with Vietnam, tourist visa may be valid for 15 to 30 days.Tourist visa can only be obtained in Vietnamese embassies, consulates abroad . Otherwise, you can get a visa at the border gates if you are invitees of some Vietnamese competent organs or you are traveling on a package tour organized by Vietnamese travel companies.
Who need Vietnam visa and Vietnam visa exemption
- No visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of ASEAN asThailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia Cambodia and Laos.
- No visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports
- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies
- Special Phu Quoc Exception: Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- No visa required for Japanese citizens who hold valid diplomatic or official passports.
ALL OTHER NATIONALITIES NOT MENTIONED ABOVE WILL NEED A VISA TO ENTRY VIETNAM
|Visa kind||Processing Time||Vietnam visa
|Picking up visa upon arrival
|One month / One time||2 working days||19 Usd||16 Usd|
|Three month / One time||2 working days||29 Usd||26 Usd|
|Three month / Multi time||3 working days||35 Usd||32 Usd|
|Six month / Multi time||5 working days||135 Usd||132 Usd|
|The rate above is applied for all most
nationalities. Not all nationalities
Let me know your nationalities as first stage of getting Vietnam visa
One month / One time meaning Vietnam visa valid one month since issued and Entry Vietnam one time during visa valid
|How to apply for a Vietnam visa?|
There are two ways to get Vietnam visa
1 - Get visa at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate
A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Embassy of Vietnam as early as six months prior to the date of travel. The applicant must submit:
1. Original PASSPORT
2. Application form (Word Form) The form must be completed, signed and attached with with 01 original photo (4*6cm)
3.A visa approval document obtained through the applicant’s host or sponsor in Vietnam. If the applicant does not have visa approval, he/she may contact any Travel Agencies.
Processing Time: Five business days are required to process visa applications with approval. Expedited processing requires one to two business days after the Embassy has received the application (additional fee required). The Embassy will be closed on Saturday, Sunday, Vietnamese and local holidays Please take account of the observed holidays in planning for your visa application and travel.
2 - Get visa on arrival at the airport
To get Vietnam visa on arrival ( RECOMMENDED ), You must:
1. All you need is email your scan passport to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (More than 6 months before your passport expiring is required)
2- After receiving your payment, we will start the procedure.
3- After 2 working days (normal) or 1 working day (urgent), we will send you Picking up visa upon arrival approval document. You need to print it, bring it along when traveling to Vietnam. Some airlines requires this document and you will show it to get on board.
4- When you arrive at the airport, with this approval document, you'll be able to get visa at Immigration desk. ( Stamp fee is $25/person pay at Immigration desk at arrival airport for Vietnam visa fee)
|Payment method and info|
1. Send money through http://www.paypal.com
Make your payment to the email: email@example.com any charge must be paid by customers
2. Send money through http://www.moneybookers.com Make your payment to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org any charge must be paid by customers
3. Western Union Reciever: Le Quang Tuyen Add: Room 624, Trading center 142 Le Duan, Hanoi, Vietnam
For details information Just drop us an email with your information to: email@example.com or calling us ++84 917 901 828 - ++844.35187153